Easy Homemade Pancakes with honey or maple syrup and cinnamon and brown sugar. Or chocolate cocoa spread. A versatile small meal.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of milk (I used 1 cup of milk for locally milled flour)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons of melted butter
- salt to taste
- Sugar Free
- This recipe makes 8 pancakes.
- Oil a good medium pan with oil, pour oil out into a cup. Then place a small cup of pancake mixture into the oiled pan and cook til bubbles are rising on the pancake mixture. Flip the pancake with a spatula or if able to do the flip.
- Cook the other side till light brown then place the cooked pancake onto a dinner plate. Do these instructions over until mixture is done.
- In the mean time mix brown sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle on the pancake and squeeze syrup or honey in the inside of the pancake and roll the pancake up.
- Ready to eat. yummy and tasty.
Make this recipe with different fillings, like Nutela or savory fillings. Versatile recipe for flapjacks to, may add sugar.
Keywords: easy homemade pancakes sugar free