Cheese Scones Sugar Free are easy tasty homemade scones that are so simple as well as quick and easy to make. Spice them up.
Cheese Scones Sugar Free
Baked in a muffin pan. I also use the silicone muffin pans with these non stick pans, as we have a big family with the grand kids and need to make more than just a dozen at once.
I love these colorful and all types of molds to make for kids parties. These silicon cup cake liners may be bought online here.
Leave to cool on a cooling rack.
To prepare for tea time, cut some scones in half and butter them. Then spread jam or honey of your choice with a little cream, add a dash of cheese.
Place on a serving plate and serve with tea and coffee, or on a hot day some chilled ice tea with ice cubes.
Simply Easy and delishes.
Have some sugar free cheese scones with ice tea.Print
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. (Himalayan salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic flakes
- pinch of cayenne pepper or lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup grated cheese (of your choice)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of milk
- First; Grease your muffin tray with butter or spray and cook. Set oven to 200 deg C.
- Start; Mix wet ingredients, for instance egg milk oil, with mixer.
- Then; Sift together flour, baking powder and spices. (you don’t have to add anything other than salt and pepper) I prefer giving it a tang with the garlic flakes and cayenne pepper.
- Mix the generous cup of grated cheese (cheddar gives it more color).
- Pour spoon fulls of mixture in a greased muffin tray.
- Place in the oven on a higher level rack, so not to burn the scones at the bottom.
- Bake for about 15 min.
- Check if baked by poking with a dry knife or stick.
If you loved these cheese scones, then you would love these muffins as well.
- Breakfast Banana Muffins
- Tasty Banana Blueberry Muffins.
- Easy Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Divine Oat and Chocolate Muffins made with honey.
Great goodies for the kitchen and wonderful tea set that I love.
Download your free printable of the oven temperatures and conversion chart here.