Two Easy Holiday Snacks that can be combined for a fruity taste, or a sweet variety just to give that little bit of difference to a snack when needed.
Two Easy Holiday Snacks.
This snack is really simple and was always available at our home during the Christmas season. Sometimes only peanuts and raisins.
Here there is a variety of nuts that can be added, including cashew nuts as well. Then dried cranberries, with small white chocolate balls.
This will give that little bit of sweetness needed but doesn’t overwhelm the taste. Two different mixes in the below picture.
This mix below contains the peanuts and raisins and cashew nuts, with dried cranberries and small white chocolate balls.
This mixture is sweeter than the one above. Also for the person who doesn’t like raisins, which includes dried cranberries and peanuts with small white chocolate balls and tiny chips of dark chocolate.
- Cashew nuts
- Dried cranberries chopped
- Small white chocolate balls
- Dark chocolate small chips
- Obtain as much nuts and fruits as you like and mix two different mixes.
- Sweeter mix.
- One with peanuts dried cranberries and small white chocolate balls and dark chocolate chips..(or which ever one prefers)
- Fruity mix.
- The other with peanuts, cashews and raisins, dried cranberries and small white chocolate balls.
- Have available in a platter for nibbling.
Two varieties of of snacks to keep available in the holiday season, as its much fruitier and can assist with
the digestion at this time of the season. There is always the sweeter version for someone looking for something sweet.