Tasty Vegetable Dish, baked with a few of your favorite veggies and potato all in one dish. Just add chicken or choice of meat.
Tasty all in one Vegetable Dish
Its a great and tasty dish to make for a family gathering, as you could make a large dish of vegetables for the family table.
This dish was made for three, chicken with mushrooms where added in the plate for lunch. I used a Pyrex dish for the casserole dish.
The dish cooked and cream almost evaporated.
Sprinkled Parmesan cheese on top for the fussy vegetable eater, and to add to the taste. A smaller pyrex dish was used for this recipe.
A portion of the baked veggies, in a serving plate.
- Any vegetables you have available will make a good dish. I made this vegetable dish for three people. Made in a medium glass dish.
- half a small Cauliflower
- Half a small broccoli
- Small potatoes cut in half
- Mixed frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn)
- 250 ml cream
- Himalayan Salt and pepper
- Garlic flakes
- dried Basil and parsley
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 180.
- Boil vegetables till half done, with salt and pepper. (you can use the veggies not boiled will only take longer to bake the dish)
- Strain and fill the glass dish with the vegetables.
- Open cream and pour over vegetables.
- Sprinkle some garlic flakes on top of the vegetables, with parsley and basil leaves.
- Bake in oven till cream has been absorbed and vegetables are soft.
- Sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake till melted.
- Serve warm with your meat of choice.
Tasty vegetable cream dish with herbs and garlic spices.
You will love some of these other oven bakes as well, view here.
- Easy Macaroni and Cheese for Two
- Homemade Macaroni and Cheese family size
- Potato and Garlic Bake
- Chicken and Mushroom Bake
Here are some products that i would recommend for your casserole dishes. I use Pyrex dishes but these attractive dishes multi purpose and would recommend them also.