Tasty Vegetable Dish, baked with a few of your favorite veggies and potato all in one dish. Just add chicken or choice of meat.
Tasty all in one Vegetable Dish
Its a great and tasty dish to make for a family gathering, as you could make a large dish of vegetables for the family table.
This dish was made for three, chicken with mushrooms where added in the plate for lunch.
The dish cooked and cream almost evaporated.
Sprinkled Parmesan cheese on top for the fussy vegetable eater, and to add to the taste.
A portion of the baked veggies, in a serving plate.
- Any vegetables you have available will make a good dish. I made this vegetable dish for three people. Made in a medium glass dish.
- half a small Cauliflower
- Half a small broccoli
- Small potatoes cut in half
- Mixed frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn)
- 250 ml cream
- Himalayan Salt and pepper
- Garlic flakes
- dried Basil and parsley
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 180.
- Boil vegetables till half done, with salt and pepper. (you can use the veggies not boiled will only take longer to bake the dish)
- Strain and fill the glass dish with the vegetables.
- Open cream and pour over vegetables.
- Sprinkle some garlic flakes on top of the vegetables, with parsley and basil leaves.
- Bake in oven till cream has been absorbed and vegetables are soft.
- Sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake till melted.
- Serve warm with your meat of choice.
Tasty vegetable cream dish with herbs and garlic spices.