Easy Chocolate Banana Muffins.
A few over ripe banana’s just sitting there? Well I was taught that you don’t waste any food, therefore make some muffins. I decided that chocolate was to be added as that would make a change from banana muffins. This recipe is so tasty, easy and scrumptious.
Bake in muffins pan.
Leave to cool in the muffin pan, this makes it so much easier to pop them out. They will not break up when this is done. Then leave the muffins on the cooling rack to cool.
Once cool some can be buttered with cream cheese spread and add what you would like on some or just eat them with cream cheese. Lovely and tasty when they are warm.
Added cheese was my choice, with coffee of course.
These will make a delicious breakfast as well.
- 125 ml Butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 250 ml brown panela sugar/or coconut sugar
- 2 cups of flour (500 ml) including 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 4 - 6 mashed ripe banana's
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven at 180 Deg.c
- Grease muffin pans.
- Beat soft butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and one egg at a time while beating.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to wet mixture, beat together.
- Add the mashed banana's and mix all together.
- Pour in a greased muffin baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 Deg.c
- test if cooked.