Creamy Potato Salads, for a side dish. Tangy potato salad made for a braai or holiday meals ready to eat.
- 6 potatoes peeled. ( or boil with skins on and then peal)
- 2 red onions
- Teaspoon of mustard
- Himalayan salt
- Teaspoon garlic flakes
- 500 g mayonnaise
- 4 eggs boiled.
- Boil the potatoes in water, till soft.(but not to soft)
- Add salt and garlic to water.
- boil the eggs with the potatoes till done, about 5 min. ( or separate)
- Chop up the onions finely
- Cut with egg slicer the boiled eggs
- With the mayonnaise add mustard. mix
- When potatoes are ready add them to the mayonnaise and mustard mix while hot.(the potato will absorb the mayonnaise)
- Then fold in the onion and chopped egg.
- Leave to cool.
- Cover and keep in the fridge when needed.
- Keeps for a few days.
A Homemade Christmas holiday salad to keep in fridge for a few days.
Keywords: Creamy Potato salad