Chocolate Mousse in Instant Pot. This chocolate desert uses cocoa and whipped cream with vanilla. Microwaved and then baked in an instant pot.
Below are the ingredients to make this dish. See the recipe for the correct amounts. The instant pot is the main item you would need as well as a microwave and finally blending and cooking the ingredients in a pot.
Whip the cream and adding the other ingredients. See the recipe for those items and the correct amounts. The cocoa is what makes this dish chocolate tasting. So yummy love chocolate mousse.
Below photo shows the chocolate mixture filling up the ramekins and ready to use the instant pot.
The ramekins are placed inside the instant pot, covered with foil. Placing water at the bottom of the instant pot, then setting the trivets in there.
The mousse is baked in the pressure instant pot at high for 10 minutes. Then carefully removed with hand oven gloves. left to cool on a cooling rack.
Once cooled for at least 2 hours, place the ramekins or bowls used in the fridge overnight to chill. Next decorate with some whipped cream and strawberries or other fruit of the day. Enjoy and also sprinkle with chocolate chips or shavings.Print
This chocolate desert uses cocoa and whipped cream with vanilla. Microwaved and then baked in an instant pot.
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cow’s milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Place your egg yolks in a medium size bowl. Whisk well.
- To the bowl add swerve, water, and your cacao. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stop The microwave every 30 seconds to whisk.
- Add in your milk and whipping cream. Whisk well.
- Let that sit for about 10 minutes. Then add in the remaining ingredients: vanilla and sea salt. Whisk well.
- Add the chocolate mixture to jars, or ramekins. I used 3-ounce ramekins for this dessert. Pour the mixture in evenly, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Add one and a half cups of water to your instant pot. Place the trivet in your Insta pot and place each ramekin in your instant pot. For these specific ramekins I had four on the bottom and two setting on top for a different layer.
- Set your instant pot to high pressure for 10 minutes. Once it is done cooking, do a quick release by holding the valve toward you with a hot pad or towel.
- Remove each ramekin with tongs and transfer to a cooling rack. Allow them to cool for about two hours. You can serve immediately, or you can refrigerate them overnight. Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate mousse in a instant pot
A spoonful of amazing chocolate mousse will make the day. A tasty desert made to enjoy.
Below are some ideas to order online, instant pot or microwave and ramekins bowls maybe some round table place mats.