Cheese Scones Sugar Free
Easy tasty home made dropped cheese scones are simple as well as quick and easy to make. I love that they are sugar free.
Baked in a muffin pan.
Leave to cool on a cooling rack.
To prepare for tea time, cut some scones in half and butter them. Then spread jam or honey of your choice with a little cream, add a dash of cheese.
Place on a serving plate and serve with tea and coffee, or on a hot day some chilled ice tea with ice cubes.
Simply Easy and delishes.
Have some sugar free cheese scones with ice tea.
- 2 cups Flour
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. (Himalayan salt)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic flakes
- pinch of cayenne pepper or lemon pepper
- ¼ cup of olive oil (coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup grated cheese (of your choice)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of milk
- First; Grease your muffin tray with butter or spray and cook. Set oven to 200 deg C.
- Start; Mix wet ingredients, for instance egg milk oil, with mixer.
- Then; Sift together flour, baking powder and spices. (you don't have to add anything other than salt and pepper) I prefer giving it a tang with the garlic flakes and cayenne pepper.
- Mix the generous cup of grated cheese (cheddar gives it more color).
- Pour spoon fulls of mixture in a greased muffin tray.
- Place in the oven on a higher level rack, so not to burn the scones at the bottom.
- Bake for about 15 min.
- Check if baked by poking with a dry knife or stick.