Braai Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms. For all at a braai or barbecue, portabella mushroom filled with garlic and basil butter topped with cheese.
Braai Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms.
Take as many portabella mushrooms as you require for your braai, depending on the amount of people you have for the meal.
Cut the stem of from the bottom of the mushroom.
Clean and ready for the butter mix. Below teaspoon the butter mix into the bottom of the mushroom.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and top up with a little basil.
Braai the stuffed portabella mushrooms for a minute or two, until melted.
Serve with other salads and braai meat. This is a versatile dish for all people.
- Portabella mushrooms (as many as required)
- Butter (soft)
- Garlic chopped or flakes
- Basil or parsley. (flakes or freshly chopped)
- Parmesan cheese, (grated) or other cheese.
- salt and pepper (if butter isn't salted)
- Cut stems off from bottom of the mushroom. Turn mushroom upside down.
- Mix soft butter with crushed or flaked garlic, and added parsley or basil.
- Grate cheese of your choice, I used Parmesan.
- Fill mushrooms with some butter, not to much otherwise it spills when melted. (tsp full)
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of mixed butter in the mushroom.
- Sprinkle with parsley or basil.
- Braai till melted and tender.
- Place mushrooms on plate with salad and meat for your meal.