A Tasty Vanilla Cake that is so smooth and a favorite made with coffee and vanilla creamy frosting.
Vanilla cake and frosting. Is great with coffee icing and is a good recipe to bake. Creamy and dreamy cake for the family.
So good it doesn’t last for long. This cake recipe is also great to make for decorative cakes and is a very versatile.
- 4 eggs
- 375 ml of castor sugar(fine sugar)
- 60 g of butter
- 250 ml of milk
- 500 ml flour (2 cups)
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Whisk the egg and castor sugar and vanilla ess. till light and fluffy.
- Melt butter in milk. (don't boil)
- Sieve together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. mix well.
- Bake at 180 deg C. for 30 min. (gas oven for 40 min)
- Check with knife or kebab stick if done.
- Let cool.
- Ice and decorate with butter icing. As required.